Sunday 12 August 2012

Dusky Pink Primark Bargain!

I had a nice little shopping trip to Cambridge at the weekend, first stop was Primark where these bad boys caught my eye!


Now this isn't the kind of colour I usually go for, I generally find colours like this a bit too girly for my tastes, however, I actually really love these. For £16 these are cheap as chips and I can see myself getting a lot of wear from them. I've got a couple of pairs of shorts I think these will go nicely with, and of course they'll go with jeans.




How cute is the little bow? I love the detailing on the heel and platform, something that is so often ignore on cheap shoes. 


These were the only thing I bought, unless you count a glass of OJ, packet of crisps and bag of cat litter. I did have a little hunt in both the Superdrug stores to see if I could get my grubby mitts on a bottle of Gosh Holographic Hero but alas it was sold out in both, and so the hunt continues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment