Monday 13 August 2012

Kurt Geiger Sale

Kurt Geiger have got a pretty banging sale on at the moment. Kurt Geiger shoes are always pretty impressive, yes some are very overpriced but generally I find that most items are very reasonable. The quality is always top class and goddamn are they comfy! Never had a blister with a pair of KG's. 

These are my current top picks from the sale:
Anna - Unfortunately for me I would look like a giant lemon in these! Yellow is definitely not a colour that goes with my skin tone. I absolutely love these though. 

Doll - A lovely little twist on a pretty bog standard peep top flat. 

Horatio - A little unusual but not too quirky for casual day time wear.

And anyone who says that these don't conjure up images of this man are totally lying. 





No comments:

Post a Comment